Old October 23rd 08, 09:48 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

Default Ed Dolan the Great declares ARBR dead!

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
[...]
Wife of Ed Dolan? That is like "compassionate conservative".

That "compassionate conservative" of the Bush's is complete crap. If either
of them had had the slighest intellectual rigor, they would have known it.

If you want to redistribute income, then be honest about it and go ahead and
do it. Frankly, I think a bit of redistribution of income is a good idea.
But do not leave it to charity. I never bother to give anything to
charitable organizations, not even churches. Government has the legitimate
function to make things more equal. We do it with education (public schools)
and we should be doing it with health care (government single payer). I am
by no means as conservative as some might think.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka