Old December 28th 17, 08:43 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

Default Reliable Transport

On Thursday, December 28, 2017 at 6:56:56 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
MrCheerful wrote:
On 28/12/2017 17:46, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
I saw plenty of cars broken down by the side of the road over the
Violence Promoting Holiday, but no bicycles. Why is that?

I thought cars were a viable form of transport and pedal cycles were
not.

Just for once you thought correctly.

I see quite a few bicycles that must be broken down, they are on the
back or the roof of cars, some of them seem to be missing a wheel.

I made a complaint to the local cycling club about the members breaking the
law.

I assume you have never driven even 0.001 mph above the speed limit.