Old May 22nd 10, 01:23 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Default I love Mountain Biking, it is a good way to see the wilderness,the uninhabited wilderness...

On May 21, 12:26*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On May 20, 3:49*pm, wrote:

So any thoughts, i like mountain biking and some haters make me want
to do it even more.

The one time I rode a mountain bike (on a fire road) in a park was the
most BORING, UNPLEASANT experience I have ever had in a park. You guys
must have a pretty boring life,to find that exciting! About as
exciting as a rock's life. Kind of like Tom Sherman.

Wait you have participated in this "destructive activity" ? for shame