Old September 11th 17, 04:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Road Discs

On Sunday, September 10, 2017 at 8:06:25 PM UTC-6, jbeattie wrote:
On Sunday, September 10, 2017 at 6:06:12 PM UTC-7, wrote:
Awww condolances...inside job. Bummer bummer.

Jay....you bought a try with gravel geometry ..whose at that shop...eyeball JD ?

Fairly, buy a bike with discs. Throw darts....

Have you visited n ridden around Teton ?

Yes, the Tetons are on the TransAm route. I stayed in a rescue mission in Jackson Hole and had to suffer through a sermon to get a spot on the floor for my sleeping bag. And then these other guys talked all night -- some guy from Alaska talking about grizzly bears. I kid you not. Shut the f*** up! I hurt my knee grinding gears and popped a pain pill, which put me to sleep. My girlfriend had to stay in the girl's dorm, which was plush by comparison.

Side story: my father was a small town pharmacist and put together a bag of drugs -- from antibiotics, anti-nausea/diarrhea, pain pills, etc. A physician and family friend signed the scripts. Dr. Jones -- he looked like he was right out of Norman Rockwell painting.

- Jay Beattie.

amazing amazing .... I am impressed. Farthest I go is over the hill n back, 100 miles no more. No stamina. Your dad feed you vitamins ?

traveling often have a boat hull on the van roof.

the canoe carrier canoe supports, canoes mount upside down, are 2 wider than hull 2x8's. The new Encounter thwarts match the 2/8 so I bought a humongous Bosch 1.25 spade bit n chopped 2 holes thru ...the tuba ....for chains n combos.

There's an Omega shock sensor under the rack deck/canoe carrier.

I am unreal paranoid abt leaving stuff exposed. Oregon n Cal are esp difficult. There's a pathological criminal or crazed mill worker under every rock n slab