Old November 27th 08, 08:04 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicyclerman

Default carbon fiber/aluminum frame

unibikeling;1139321 wrote:
really cool dude. You had asked in your first post about pricing, I'd
say aruond $250 maybe, thats my normal price for every frame that
someone says they'll make. Since its normall Ti frames and stuff. We'll
have to see what your designs are, and what it can stand up to first,
cause alu and CF arent the strongest materials. (being that alu can
break if enough force is exerted, and CF can crack if scratched).

ya we are having a racing engine producer help us with all the
engineering and machining so it should be very durable.

--
unicyclerman

hey wanna ride my koxx