Old June 12th 19, 08:32 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Rolf Mantel[_2_]

Default Feeling strong

Am 12.06.2019 um 03:51 schrieb Joy Beeson:
Then there was the time I got lost on the way home from Altamont
because my turn was at the top of an exhausting climb

This reminds me that I went up Garrowby Hill near York (A166 with a
one-mile climb of 1/6 gradient is the steepest main road I know - 80 mph
on the motor bike is no problem) to see how fast I can go down. When I
was back at the bottom of the hill, I noticed I had fogotten my bag at
the top when I took some water and caught breath before the descent.