Old November 25th 17, 11:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tosspot[_3_]

Default FLU

In article ,
On 2017-11-20 15:11, wrote:

Â* ... the usual mindless rubbish ...

Wear a full space suit. All all times! Danger, danger! :-)

And *always* line your cycle helmet with tinfoil.Â* Wear it at
all times.Â* There are undetectable alien satellites circling the
Earth.Â* They're constantly broadcast mind-altering rays at all
humanoid life-forms.Â* The tinfoil lined helmet stops these rays
affecting you.Â* Even in the secure institution in which you'll be
incarcerated.

Plus there is a highly scientific study about the effectiveness of foil
hats :-)

http://web.archive.org/web/201007082...rahimi/helmet/

Let me get this straight. The tinfoil hat is actually a government run
programme to *increase* the effectiveness of mind control rays from
government satellites!? I don't believe it. Since I've been wearing
mine I sleep better, perform better at work, have less days off sick and
think with a new unsurpassed clarity.

Btw, I prefer the beanie style as it fits under cycle helmets.