Old May 11th 06, 11:54 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Default indoor cycling

Meeba wrote:
Does anyone know of any indoor group cycling classes/studio other than
what is offered in gyms. Ie cycle only no weights etc and in melb
too.
l want to dump the gym but like the cycle classes too much.
thanks jan

A number of cycling coaches run spin sessions over winter. Have a look
at the cycling clubs on the 'net and see what you can find.

You may also be able to find a gym that offers spin classes on their
own. Having exercise bikes in the same venue as weights isn't
contagious.

Declaration of interest : I run a spin session at the Blackburn
clubrooms, but it's really only for riders I'm coaching, so it's not
relevant to you