Old September 18th 03, 04:34 AM
Luigi de Guzman

Default What's the heaviest wind you will ride in?

On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 01:40:38 -0400, "Eric S. Sande" wrote:

In a hurricane all bets are off. I only remember one really
big one in DC met in 1972, I wouldn't recommend riding in a
hurricane under any circumstances. It is absolutely amazing
how much water and wind are present, but it's the airborne
debris and flooding that pose the immediate dangers.

Hey Eric, are you gonna try and make BikeDC on Sat? WABA has decided to soldier on, rain or shine. I'm debating whether or not conditions will be safe enough to warrant a ride in from Fairfax

=-Luigi

--

------------------"Buddy Holly, the Texas Elvis"------------------