Old February 8th 05, 03:30 AM
sean bragstad

Default FS: Dean Alum Frame w/Profile Carbon Fork MINT $850 Shipped

This is a nearly new, made in Boulder, CO, Dean aluminum road frame
with a Profile BSC carbon fork w/carbon 1 1/8" steerer tube; less than
750 miles. (THIS IS A FRAME & FORK. THERE ARE NO OTHER PARTS INCLUDED
WITH THIS LISTING. YOU WILL NEED TO SUPPLY ALL OTHER PARTS AND WHEELS.)
Made from Easton 7005-T6 aluminum. Compact geometry; 56cm top tube.
White with black decals, extra sharp looking. Super smooth ride, stiff
but not harsh. Must sell, need cash...I would NOT be selling this frame
& fork if I didn't have to. Dean sells this frame under the Ionic name,
but this is a team frame made to represent Dean in the area. An
identical frame (in blue, however, with "Ionic" decals!) may be viewed
he http://www.ionicbikes.com/Ole/bikes_ole.htm
You may check this frame out in the real world @ Vecchio's, 1833 Pearl
St, Boulder. (19th and Pearl, 4 blocks east of the Pearl St Mall,
northwest corner)
$850 shipped
E-mail with any questions...seanbragstad at yahoodotcalm
Thanks,
Sean