Old June 30th 03, 05:08 PM
Spider

Default URT sucks?

Dave W wrote in message . ..
On 27 Jun 2003 09:16:46 -0700, (Spider) wrote:

While he might not have figured that out, he certainly knows not to
take advice from Dave "always wrong" Wussyass, because banging your
head against the wall is so much more productive.

He arachnoid, don't you think the advice is sound given what Pete lead
this thread into.

LOL! He knows a hell of a lot about URTs, considering his bike is
one...

Oh, nevermind, I forgot you're a dumbass...

Considering the amount of useful information you have given to this
thread, I'll just chalk it up to more WussyAss irony.

Sorry, my mistake.

This should be your sig line. It's about the only thing you've ever
written that even makes a little bit of sense, or is even relevant,
for that matter.

Dave (Kiss my wussyass!)

I would, but I don't have all day.

Spider