Old July 1st 03, 05:34 PM
Dave W

Default URT sucks?

On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 20:47:57 -0700, P e t e F a g e r l i n
wrote:

On Fri, 27 Jun 2003 13:08:24 -0400, Dave W wrote:

| Haven't you figured that out yet? It's Pete "never wrong" Fagerlin. As
| soon as you realize this you'll save yourself a whole lot of crap,
| like you just went through.
|
|While he might not have figured that out, he certainly knows not to
|take advice from Dave "always wrong" Wussyass, because banging your
|head against the wall is so much more productive.
|
|He arachnoid, don't you think the advice is sound given what Pete lead
|this thread into. Oh, nevermind, I forgot you're a dumbass...

ROTFLMAO!

"what Pete lead this thread into"

Yeah, heaven forbid that someone who has four years of experience
riding a Bow Ti comment on how they really ride, rather than letting
some inaccurate assumptions stand.

WOW I am impressed. You really are someone with experience. Did it
require your particular "patented" Fagerlin response? Abusive bull****
doesn't illustrate your points worth a ****. I appreciated the links
you provided for Mr Stocker, really, it was a learning experience. But
we could do without your lame ass MTBR diatribes here. But this IS an
ALT group, and you're free to "color" your responses any way you want.
But as you do, be expecting a reply from someone like me.

Gee, if I hadn't set the record straight, you wouldn't have had a
chance to make yourself look like a total fool once again...

Thanks for setting the record straight then. I really wouldn't want
that to happen.....hehehehe

Dave (does anyone really care WHAT I look like?)