Old July 1st 03, 06:00 PM
P e t e F a g e r l i n

Default URT sucks?

wrote:

|ROTFLMAO!

|"what Pete lead this thread into"

|Yeah, heaven forbid that someone who has four years of experience
|riding a Bow Ti comment on how they really ride, rather than letting
|some inaccurate assumptions stand.
|
|WOW I am impressed. You really are someone with experience. Did it
|require your particular "patented" Fagerlin response? Abusive bull****
|doesn't illustrate your points worth a ****.

LOL! "abusive bull****"?

Just when I thought you couldn't get any more idiotic, you come up
with this.

Are you this fragile in real life?

I appreciated the links
|you provided for Mr Stocker, really, it was a learning experience. But
|we could do without your lame ass MTBR diatribes here. But this IS an
|ALT group, and you're free to "color" your responses any way you want.
|But as you do, be expecting a reply from someone like me.

I always anticipate relies from thin-skinned hypocritical delicate
flowers, but thanks for the useless advice anyway

p.s. "diatribe"? If you view a discussion of the relative merits of
various URts to be a diatribe, you need to go grab a dictionary.