Old November 6th 12, 12:41 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sepp Ruf

Default THE CASE FOR A MANDATORY CYCLE HELMET LAW
(IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA)

Andre Jute:
On Sunday, November 4, 2012 6:23:28 PM UTC, Sepp Ruf wrote:
Andre Jute:
a compulsory helmet law in the States will save lives.

You collectivists really like the concept of compulsion, don't you?

I'm a notorious libertarian.

Guess I found your original "terrorist" label much easier to remember.

I bet that Gary Johnson, in his debate with Jill Stein, will not be
making any remarks in favor of mandatory helmet laws.

More than the concept of liberty which undoubtedly is totally foreign
to their Constitution.

Whose Constitution?

USA

Note that it isn't everybody I want to force to wear helmets, only
Americans. And I wouldn't even be interested in those, except that
Krygowski is such a huge arsehole.

How weird, a "notorious libertarian" fancying collective punishment
just because he feels sexually attracted to Frank.

whatever.