Old November 6th 12, 05:14 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom $herman (-_-)

Default THE CASE FOR A MANDATORY CYCLE HELMET LAW ?(IN THE UNITED STATESOF AMERICA)

On 11/5/2012 8:16 AM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per "Tom $herman (-_-)"
":
In case you have not noticed, most people in the US do not live in the
hell-hole of NYC.

When I was living in "Paradise" (Honolulu, Hawaii) and working in
a Waikiki hotel while going to college I came to look forward to
the tour groups from New York City.

They were outspoken, in-your-face... but they could *talk* and
they understood everything I said, first time around.

When I finally moved back to the East Coast, I had occasion to
visit NYC a few times. Contrary to the apocryphal statement
that "Society has ceased to exist in New York City", if found
people there to be direct, no BS. Frankly, I enjoyed
interacting with them.

Any place crowded with people and covered mostly with pavement and
buildings is a hell hole.

--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731°N, 83.985007°W
Post Free or Die!