Old November 7th 12, 01:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom $herman (-_-)

Default helmet

On 10/26/2012 10:26 PM, Dan O wrote:
On Oct 25, 8:12 pm, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
On Thursday, October 25, 2012 8:37:46 PM UTC-4, SMS wrote:
On 10/25/2012 4:04 PM, AMuzi wrote:

If anyone here has an argument which we didn't thoroughly beat to death

in 1998, please start a new helmet thread and enlighten me.

Actually a lot has changed since 1998.

Snipped

Yes, a lot has changed. One thing is that it is nowextremely difficult to find a hard-shell bicycling helmet in the average bicycle shop.

I'm still using my '86 Vetta until I can afford a new POC.

snip

The MIPS system in mine [1] feels like it might actually work.

[1] http://www.pocsports.com/en/product/1391/trabec-race-mips

--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731°N, 83.985007°W
Post Free or Die!