Old November 7th 12, 01:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

Default helmet

whoa ! have you gone thru the Wiki ? jeeeez but there's mining in there. hmmmm maybe look thru 'seatbelts' and 'airbags' to ompari.

how many off your customers wear helmets ? here only the peloton maybe 15 tops mid winter A group.

now i'm worried abt wearing mine maybe I'll get run down bya an r neck ?

search images for: upsidedown mini cooper.

excting evening ! whew oooo ! almost as goog as don larsen.

hrd to believe an election won by lack of tree trimming, obver kill with nitrogen not enough phosphorous.

but there yugo.

now if Boner can raide taxes while looking like he's lowering taxes ...

wowo, you should see wal's bike lineup down here for snowbird xmas....incroyable

100' 3 hi n across the ceiling...yawl see wals mirror lineup ? 6 ?

cringe dude ! wal has bikes this year lookin like my redline cyclocrosser in CDT trim....

whu I gotta go here's heidi...