Old November 7th 12, 06:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default helmet

On Wednesday, November 7, 2012 11:45:13 AM UTC-5, Dan O wrote:
On Oct 27, 11:39*am, Dan O wrote:

Hey, you want to help make things better? *I hear Ohio is *the*

pivotal battleground for election of the next POTUS. *I know we can

count on you to help make it happen. *(Pull it off and you truly

*will* be our hero.)

You did it!

Sounds like Romney would have lost even if he had won Ohio, so it wasn't just Ohio folks who did it.

I was more gratified by Sherrod Brown's successful defense of his Senate seat, despite record-setting avalanches of attack money courtesy of "Citizens United," the Koch boys, etc. The spending in Ohio was simply obscene. People in other states probably can't conceive how heavily we were inundated. And the candidate they picked to oppose Brown really looked bad to me. (Just to be clear, I'm not a one ticket man.)

OTOH, I guess the TV stations and newspapers reaped real benefit. I wonder if anyone's tallied that boost to Ohio's economy?

- Frank Krygowski