Old November 7th 12, 09:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default helmet

On Wednesday, November 7, 2012 2:17:18 PM UTC-5, AMuzi wrote:
On 11/7/2012 12:50 PM, wrote:

I was more gratified by Sherrod Brown's successful defense of his Senate seat, despite record-setting avalanches of attack money courtesy of "Citizens United," the Koch boys, etc. The spending in Ohio was simply obscene. People in other states probably can't conceive how heavily we were inundated. And the candidate they picked to oppose Brown really looked bad to me.. (Just to be clear, I'm not a one ticket man.)

OTOH, I guess the TV stations and newspapers reaped real benefit. I wonder if anyone's tallied that boost to Ohio's economy?

- Frank Krygowski

I made regular contributions to Mr Mandel ...

Wow. Well, it's certainly your right. But unless the bike shop business has been as profitable as the oil and financing businesses, whatever you contributed had to be negligible by comparison with other out-of-state and super-PAC financing.

Thanks for whatever portion went to our newspapers, though! They're hurting these days.

- Frank Krygowski