Old January 12th 17, 04:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default New Carbon Fiber Information

On Wednesday, January 11, 2017 at 11:48:02 AM UTC-8, jbeattie wrote:
On Wednesday, January 11, 2017 at 11:27:12 AM UTC-8, wrote:
On Tuesday, January 10, 2017 at 3:11:45 PM UTC-6, wrote:

I'm not that good of a climber but I can run down most of the best around here if I'm in the mood. I can even give them a quarter mile lead on a hard climb.

You must be a retired professional rider. Or you live where every rider is extremely obese. Or like to make things up and live in a fantasy world.

No offense, but at 72, any young Cat 5 who couldn't beat him should take up another sport -- like darts. Among his age peers, however, he might be superman.

Yeah, that's it - I'm talking about outriding LeMond in his heyday.