Old January 12th 17, 09:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Doug Landau

Default 58% of California is in Heavy Drought.

On Wednesday, January 11, 2017 at 8:56:27 PM UTC-8, David Scheidt wrote:
Tim McNamara wrote:
:On Tue, 10 Jan 2017 12:38:09 -0500, Frank Krygowski
wrote:
:
: Last week on the PBS program Nova, those animals were part of the
: hour-long show. Seems in the east, at least, they originated in
: Algonquin National Park, which had an isolated wolf population. When
: coyotes recently extended their range into the area, the coyotes and
: wolves mated, and they continue to do so.

:I saw that, too- quite interesting as I knew little about the urban
:coyote phenomenon. My Mom lived in a suburb of Chicago and reported to
:me that coyotes had been seen in town. I was skeptical but apparently
:it's a thing.

I live in Chicago. I've seen them from my living room.

--
sig 65

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/c...116-story.html