Old January 16th 17, 02:51 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Joy Beeson

Default Curiosity Killed the Cat

On Sun, 15 Jan 2017 12:13:50 +0700, John B.
wrote:

But. Was the cat riding a bicycle?

My neighbor's cat used to love to ride on my bicycle. I had a pair of
nylon panniers that draped over the rack, so the cloth connecting them
made a solid platform that he could get his claws into. Whenever he
jumped up there, I'd take a few laps in the driveway. (I think he
would have gone travelling with me, but I was afraid to take him out
into traffic.)

Once I leaned the bike against the garage and went inside for quite a
while. When I came out again, Tiger was still sitting on the rack, so
I took him on another lap.

--
Joy Beeson
joy beeson at comcast dot net