Old January 6th 04, 06:13 PM
HandyAndy

Default unicycle = chick magnet

cyberbellum wrote:
*It seems to be working for me. Why, just yesterday I saw a rather
attractive woman as I rode past the coffee shop on the corner. She
was alone, reading the paper and sipping her coffee. A godess! It
was like a dream... time froze. She looked up and smiled.

Usually women ignore me, but this time she got up from her cafe seat,
came right up to me and stared for a long moment. Then, her lips
parted and she said, with a very concerned tone in her voice, "Just
lay still - my husband is a doctor. He was supposed to meet me here
after his kickboxing class, but he's running late. He was probably
just delayed by one of his students. That always makes him mad, but
just ignore it."

Wow. She actually spoke to me! *

now thats funnie!

--