Old April 26th 08, 05:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Marc[_2_]

Default Which Side Are You On, the Lion Or the Monkey?

ComandanteBanana wrote:
I'm going to paraphrase from this Ralph Nader email I got, "Which Side
Are You On?"... the Lion or the Monkey, which is to say the SUVs or
the bicycles? By the way, is Nader for the cyclists? I don't think any
candidate is. Monkeys don't count that much. But I remember Ralph used
to be concerned about car safety... Well perhaps he's really for the
monkeys...

Which Side Are You On?
If you believe that the Democratic Party is the answer to what ails us
as a nation,

Who's this "US" paleface?