Old October 11th 11, 06:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.tech
kolldata

Default Here's the new ride.....

On Oct 11, 10:22*am, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
On Mon, 10 Oct 2011 22:05:37 -0400, Harry Brogan

wrote:
Here's a few shots taken today as I picked up and took the new ride
home.......Take a look as I am still open for suggestions.....

Perhaps adding jet power assist?
http://www.google.com/search?q=jet+powered+bicycle&tbm=isch
One nice side effect is that nobody is going to be drafting behind
you, and it will certainly get the attention of automobile drivers.

Much of the rear rack is behind the rear wheel. *If overloaded, the
weight distribution might cause the front wheel to lift off the
ground. *Perhaps a caster or roller on the aft end, such as those used
by drag racers. *Something like this:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1e/WheelieBarKennyBer...

--
Jeff Liebermann * *