Old May 17th 17, 06:40 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Default Another pervert on a pikey push bike tried to grab a young woman

Bod wrote:
On 17/05/2017 17:58, MrCheerful wrote:
On 17/05/2017 17:26, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Now, if this lump of **** had registration plates ..................

http://www.lep.co.uk/your-lancashire...park-1-8548404

If they were registered then it would probably lessen the frequency
of occurrence.

How frequent are these attacks out of the millions of cyclists
compared to pedestrians grabbing or raping women? I put it to you
that these type of attacks are far more common with men on foot and
they don't have any visible ID either.

Looks to me like you are defending the actions of the cyclist by comparing
him to a pedestrian. A cyclist is not a pedestrian.
Why are you doing this?