Old September 15th 17, 03:55 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Through axles ?

Thanks for replies ..

Quick-releases will be around for quite a while still, especially for entry-level bikes where available components and the expense of proprietary fork and frame designs will limit thru-axle reach."

Duh.

Had imagined I missed a step where hubs developed 4 c bearings with stub axles or ?

On the Roobay...right I had absorbed the bike a year F1 approach from their ad copy

I wonder what for example Andy would assemble as a right sized top line simple hi tech category A-B'C. bike.