Old September 8th 04, 05:00 AM
Robert L. Bass

Tom Teesdale has been the target of a lot of complaints in the
newsgroups, and has had a fair number of defenders who have had
positive experiences with him. A Google search of rec.bicycles.*
would uncover both. I haven't heard anything one way or the other in
quite a while.

I know what it is to have competitors on the attack in newsgroups.
Hopefully his business is better than what some say or at least as good as
what others say. I've contacted him for information on a tandem trike I'm
interested in having built.

On that note, I wonder if anyone has some advice for me on what frame
material and components to request. Much as I love riding, I confess I've
little knowledge of the merits of various makes and models.

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics
2291 Pine View Circle