Old July 31st 05, 07:54 PM
cyberpunk

Default Some sweet unicycling:}

Mikefule wrote:
*And we all know that there are some "elite" unicyclists (and some
self-appointed elite, too, no doubt) but in any sport, the majority of
people are not elite. *

Actually I disagree, and not in the way you would think, there are alot
of very GOOD unicyclist, but I'd probably say only one or two elite
unicylist, if any. We just don't have the masses working at this sport.
You see a sport like skateboarding, what people thought was elite, ten
years ago is considered nothing now. I'm looking at some of these kids
that are like thirteen and fourteen, and are devoloping in unicycling so
incredibly quickly, and it makes me exited for the future, its all a
state of mind with these kids, when they see us dooing grinds, hops,
spins, it makes them think ridding is easy, (Because we make it look
easy) And then they progress very quickly.

I just can't wait until we get our Tony Hawk, or Tiger woods. You'll
know it when it happens, and the bar will be set much higher, and all of
you so called 'l33t' unicyclist out there will be put to shame.

--
cyberpunk - Become one with the Debian

The following is the fault of a random google search and catboy.

"Baby Laughs : The Naked Truth About the First Year of Mommyhood"

cyberpunk's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8923