Old April 18th 18, 12:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tim McNamara

Default today's ride

On Tue, 17 Apr 2018 15:05:49 +1000, James
wrote:

In six months the weather will be fairly similar to now, except
perhaps a little more wind from the West. We've just started "the
dry". For six months we get cool nights, clear sky and warm days,
with very little chance of rain.

88km this morning. Only had the lycra skin suit on, and I was still
sweating.

Good grief, that sounds nice (as I look at 16" of snow that fell in the
past four days). 1/3 of the way through the year and I've been able to
get out on three (fairly unpleasant) bikes rides so far. And barely
anything approach normal temperatures forecast befre the end of the
month.

The worst "spring" I can recall. Effin' sux.