Old September 14th 06, 02:22 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

Default are we allowed to compete in bike trial competitions?

Talk to the orginizer of the competition, that is the only way to find
out, and do it before hand. My guess is if you just show up and try and
compete they will probably say no, I probably would if I were
organizing a bike trials competition and a uni showed up wanting to
compete. Also keep in mind that the obstacles at a bike trials comp
tend to be much larger than a uni comp. Or at least from the trials
comps I have seen.

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)