Old November 30th 04, 08:22 PM
Denver C. Fox

Your no-good brother-in-law likely won't be around much longer in this world,
and will bother you no more!

I am 65, and I ride and weight lift and walk because I like the feeling of
being in control of my body and the absolute joy of being in the fresh outside.

I just came back from a 2.5 mile walk in the sunny snow. Such a pleasure, and
2.5 miles to me walking in the snow is as easy as a 25 mile bike ride!

However, there are no guarantees. September 1st I started continuous atrial
fibrillation, and have been fighting it ever since. This is despite my years
of biking, walking, hiking and eating right. However, my heart is otherwise in
such great shape that I can still do extended walks and rides with no
difficulty.

Dick Durbin wrote:
My no-good brother-in-law left this morning to go back to Indiana.

He's my wife's brother and I love him, but all the guy wanted to do was
sit on the couch, watch television, and drink beer.

http://members.aol.com/dnvrfox
(Family Web Page)