Old April 22nd 08, 09:01 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment

Default "Bicyclist rescued from mountain trail in Saratoga County"

..

That's right. I never go outdoors. Moron.
--

Actually I believe that statement...DUH. I notice you only respond to
one section of my post because the rest is factual. You jump to

Let's look at this best line from the email.
It began around 1:30, when two bicyclists were riding in the Town of
Moreau in Moreau State Park when one of them fell off their bike and
broke an ankle.

Oh...interesting. THEY WERE RIDING IN THE TOWN OF...IN THE STATE
PARK...ok. Where I live. there are game roads and regular roads
throughout the park that still on regular and game roads tackle tough
terrain and would require some heavy effort...So are you ASSUMING
they
were in the woods? are you spouting off as usual at the mouth with
your own judge and jury facts? What if it were a hiker that had
fallen
on a backroad injuring their ankle...would that be postable material
too? You wouldn't understand since you techno-love your computer and
never leave it's side to enjoy the real outdoors or hiking.