Old April 6th 07, 01:43 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Donga

Default dear mrs blonde 4wd driver

On Apr 6, 8:12 am, Richard Sherratt
wrote:

Know that feeling {:-)
but, even so, around that age, when I brought a girl home one time and
one of mum's first few sentences was "I can not wait to be a
grandmother" no other siblings in relationships and this girl
responded warmly, I was glad to ended despite a couple of nice
attributes. Wise choice, 9 months later she is married and pushing a
pram and nope and naah. PHEW.

I got one of those as a 19 year old in the USA. The girl's mother said
she would be excited to visit her daughter in Australia. Needless to
say, that was the beginning of the end.

Donga