Old May 31st 08, 03:34 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
amy

Default I have AGAIN renamed Ride-A-Lot (Blumpkin Blossom)

On May 30, 12:53*pm, LIBERATOR wrote:
I think I am going to change Ride-A-Lots name to "Booble Pus", or
"Booble Blossom" or "Booble Blumpkin", hehehehe, everyone should
participate in this thread with me and vote for which name you like
the best.

I have no friends and need your attention and my only value comes from
insulting BooblePus.

hehehe, that's a funny name. Blumpkin Blossom should remain in the
election.

he has been instructed by your mother to never again reply to you