Old November 3rd 08, 05:47 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Brian Robertson[_5_]

Default Cycling to work

Thanks to those who gave me hints and tips a few threads back about
persuading my company to invest in a cycle to work scheme that will actually
work. With your help, I have been able to put together what I think is an
adequate presentation that might, with any luck, persuade them to dig deeper
into their pockets than they might have done otherwise.

There is already a move for a few of us to do the Manchester to Blackpool
Charity ride next year, so might see you out there. I will be the one by the
side of the road being given air, probably somewhere still within the
boundaries of Salford! Ha ha ha.

Thanks again.

Brian.