Old September 29th 04, 07:09 AM

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 05:27:21 GMT, "Phil, Squid-in-Training"
wrote:

dabac wrote:
Sheldon Brown Wrote:

I've always started pushing with my left foot. Reason is 'cause I'm
right footed (goes with being right handed)

It's not quite that straight forward, and being right handed is no
guarantee for being right footed. Left-handedness runs at about 10 %
of the population while goofy-footedness is at about 25%.

Where do these stats come from? At least the goofy-footedness part?

I mount from the left side, power out with the left foot after 180 degrees,
but do tricks and bunnyhop with my right foot forward.

Dear Phil,

As has been discussed, your condition is nothing to be
ashamed of:

http://tinyurl.com/6phvt

You are more to be pitied by right-thinking people than
censured.

Console yourself that your wavering vote makes you
attractive to both parties at times like these.

Carl Fogel