Old June 3rd 05, 08:12 PM
Chris Foster

Default "Mountain biker dies from fall off cliff": Evolution in Action!

"Mark" wrote in
.uk:

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 29 May 2005 16:35:39 GMT, "Mark"

wrote:

.
."Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
.. .
. On Sun, 29 May 2005 08:48:13 GMT, "Mark"
.wrote:
.
. .
. ." .
. . . .Mike Vandeman wrote in
. . . :
. . . .
. . . .Nature is of itself and is not limited to your hypocritical
. . .interpretations.
. . . .It is not for the likes of you to either define what it is
or

how
.it
. . .should
. . . .be appreciated by anyone other than for yourself. You have
done . .nothing
. . .but
. . . .insult and degrade the very thing you claim to be
protecting.

Drop
.the
. . .act.
. . . .
. . . .Done. Later.
. . . .
. . . .Ikonicus
. . . .1-202-518-1515
. . . .415-203-1513
. . .
. . . Use your real name, and maybe someone would take you
seriously. .MAYBE.
. . .
. . .As you are someone with links to a cult, namely synanon, with
a .history
. .of
. . .violent retribution against people disagreeing with them, I
find it . . .interesting you constantly ask this same question,
wanting personal . .details.
. .
. . I take it back. Stay as paranoid as you are.
. .
. .
. .Paranoid?
. .
. .I think you fail to understand the meaning of that word,
personally ,

. .think its sensible not to give someone with obvious mental
problems my . .personal details, the fact you have in the last
couple of weeks, asked . .several people for thir names to go along
with thier email and isp

detail
. .you get from headers is telling in itself.
.
. Failure to give one's real name is a sure sign of dishonesty.
.
.On what grounds do you make this statement?
.
.Please show, with valid data from a peer reviewed , acknowledged
expert

that
.people who dont include their personal details posting to usenet are
more .dishonest than those that do.
.
.Or is that another of your 'truths' that cant be proven because they

simply
.arent true?

Yawn.

carry on.

I said you lacked either the intelligence or the data to argue any of
the points you try to put forward as fact, or that you have no
credible credentials to be called either an expert in the fireld of
environmentalism, every time you fail to respond with anything other
than 'yawn' proves me correct.

Ironic really, that in your own little world you feel you are being
clever, that this response will garner what you desire so much,an
agressive and frustrated response.

You lack either the intelligence or worth to get either from me.

All you do is reinforce my description of you, an unintelligent ,
uninformed bigot with a hatred for mountain biking hiding behind the
green flag of the environment.

I think Mikey just got his ass kick, once again