Old August 21st 08, 05:27 AM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman

Default Is Mountain Biking a rich mans sport?

On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 16:31:08 -0700 (PDT), LIBERATOR
wrote:

I never see cheap, clunky cars in MTB parks parking lots.

Of course! Mountain bike experts say a bike that won't fall apart
under the stresses of mountain biking start at $600.

I'm probably the only homeless jobless person that is able to
coordinate my affairs (defense) against FBI/CIA/NSA, and still manage
to acquire necessary resources, to show up at MTB parks, MTB, and I am
more skilled than most.

So, never seeing a cheap car, most are SUVs, corporate white collar
young men, or actually I see more middle aged me, including older
aged, than I do youngsters.

In fact I don't ever recall seeing teenagers, not even 19 or 20 year
olds. It either is too expensive for all the gear or they're the
extremists that go to the official "MTB only" parks and pay and ride
the MTBer only trails and don't bother with public parks or trails.

But never do I see average cars it's always brand new higher quality
vehicles in the parking lot.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande