Old August 21st 08, 11:06 AM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR

Default Is Mountain Biking a rich mans sport?

On Aug 21, 12:23*am, the bench wrote:
On Aug 20, 4:31 pm, LIBERATOR wrote:

I never see cheap, clunky cars in MTB parks parking lots.

mountain bike parks?

Silverton, Colorado is MTB only in summer. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dcrcytH86Q

There's at least 2 other ski resorts that turn into MTB only in
summer.

must be an urban thing. the only bike parks around here are for the
bmx/skate folks.
when i ride, i ride to where i want to ride, then ride some more, then
ride home.
riding isn't so much a hobby, as a thing i do, and transportation (gas
prices being what they are, i like it!)
finally getting back to it after a few years away.

I'm probably the only homeless jobless person that is able to
coordinate my affairs (defense) against FBI/CIA/NSA, and still manage
to acquire necessary resources, to show up at MTB parks, MTB, and I am
more skilled than most.

it must suck to live in a police state, run by an idiot (i know, you
didn't vote for him, but he got in for two terms, anyway...)
it must also suck to live in a police state, run by an idiot, where
every square inch of land is owned by someone.

if we can keep people like mike and george to a minimum up here,
canada might just continue to be the best place on earth.

proj!

bench