Old January 6th 11, 07:00 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Tēm ShermĒn™ °_°[_2_]

Default Mitchel Sprinsky (Booblepus) Ride-A-Lot has come nearly fullcircle?

On 1/5/2011 8:36 PM, Bill Weir wrote:
On Jan 5, 6:43 pm, wrote:
http://www.schnauzers.ws/

High Definition Booblepus.

As I have a little more respect for him now - even though he's been a
tool and used (he still doesn't see this) by "Virginia Newbon" of
which for using him they gave him attention and resources, he's far
more able now in riding difficult terrain.... Perhaps Booblepus isn't
fair anymore (as a name). But I never got an apology nor respect...

Either way I'm impressed with the site, all Hi-Def videos but still a
problem, why can't he see his filming method is faulty compared to his
old way. I don't know if it's camera placement or the mount but the
video is shaky and not nice& stable as his older ones.

I just sent Virgina a Facebook request, I hope she accepts it.

Libby has a FB group called "Exposing crimes of Steven Spielberg, George
Lucas and RUSH.com (NSA.gov)".

See also http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?showtopic=58944.

--
Tēm ShermĒn - 42.435731,-83.985007