Old April 3rd 15, 05:50 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default uk.rec.cycling vs. all the other cycling newsgroups

El miércoles, 1 de abril de 2015, 12:13:10 (UTC-4:30), JNugent escribió:
On 01/04/2015 17:08, wrote:

I want to make a bike trip from the Bath, Uk to Mouline de Chaves in France. Any of you have made the route before? Or maybe know someone who had? Or maybe a group that does this kind of trips? I am very unexperienced in this kind of trips but I am willing to do it.
Thank you very much in advance and sorry to bother you.
Caroline

It looks like a very long way. Around 500 miles, or 800 Km, via the
Poole - Cherbourg ferry.

Will you travel by that route?

I still don't know. I am finding out. I think that maybe to St. Melo could be shorter and nicer, and cheaper!!