Old March 18th 04, 12:19 PM
Dave Larrington

Default [OT] Mwa ha ha stupid cagers

Doug Steel wrote:

One I spotted a couple of years ago around Pinner:
- dustbin truck collecting dustbins - hazards on
- car approaching goes to overtake it
- dustbin truck moves on (hazards still flashing, not indicators)
- van coming the other way
- driver realises he's not going to make it, with nowhere left to go
he totals the keep left sign in the central refuge

I saw the start of it as I cycled by in the other direction,
heard the end of it, luckily the only casualties were the keep
left sign and the driver's pride.

Someone tried a similar thing near Larrington Towers a few years ago, but as
well as the pride and the Keep Left side, he also murdered a lamp post. His
motorcar ended up lying on its back as if to have its axles tickled...

http://www.bhpc.org.uk/