Old May 13th 04, 02:38 PM
Ambrose Nankivell

Default [OT] I would like to share this with you

In 93.157,
Mark Thompson typed:
I have come across this phone number which has seriously made a
difference to my life. I was tired, lethalgic and generally sick. I
called this number 09066379024 to be confronted by a series of
answers to my problems, I have now been following the advice for 4
weeks and can honestly say it has changed my life. check out the
website also www.nocheese.org.

Presumably you got this in spam (but no cheese), in which case, it's broken
the UK law. Why not contact

Registrant Name:Mr marcus j kett
Registrant Organization:nocheese.ltd
Registrant Street1:20 ward road
Registrant City:Norwich
Registrant State/Province:Norfolk
Registrant Postal Code:NR13 6RG
Registrant Country:GB
Registrant Phone:+44.1603722883
Registrant

and ask him what's so important that it costs £1.50 a minute to tell us
about it? As well as reporting the spam to the authorities (who, I'm afraid,
I can't find out for you) and ICSTIS, the premium rate phone line watchdog.

But it is amusing, even if does make me feel a little lethalgic(sic).