Old September 6th 03, 02:52 AM
David Kerber

Default News from the Armstrong Family

In article ,
says...

"Golightly F." wrote in message
:: News from the Armstrong Family

9/4 ~ Lance and Kristin Armstrong announced today that they have decided

end their 5 year marriage. "We're truly committed to maintaining a good
relationship, but not a marriage," Lance said in an article in the
Austin-American Statesman. "The craziest thing is, we're closer now and
better friends than ever before." "It's an unfortunate situation," Kristin
added. "We are making the best of it for the sake of our kids." While

truly
appreciative of the support they have received, the Armstrong's do request
everyone to respect their family privacy in this matter.

As a single man, and a Lance fan, this doesn't fill me with hope. If Lance
can't keep a woman happy, with all he has to offer, then what chance on
Earth do I have? Kinda bummed that one of my heroes has to go through this.

Well, you aren't traveling all over the world leaving her at home most
of the time. That's one thing you have going for you.

--
Dave Kerber
Fight spam: remove the ns_ from the return address before replying!