Old November 12th 03, 08:41 PM
kantspel

Default Vegas bike rental

Sigh... what amb rule did i break this time?

You expected a straight answer. LOL. In any case, good luck finding
a good place. Paladin's suggestions sounds like your best bet at
this point.

irc, the "las vegas bike shop" question came up before, (last year) with
ultimately the same shop mentioned, by Paladin. Is it groundhog day?

I did search the old posts before posting (not a complete boob) but
didn't find a too much on the topic. I figured going to Vegas for a
conference and renting a bike while there would be a fairly common practice.