Old November 14th 03, 10:04 PM
Mojo Deluxe

Default Vegas bike rental

"JD" wrote in message
m...
"Mojo Deluxe" wrote in message

"BB" wrote in message
On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 13:08:36 -0600, Mojo Deluxe wrote:

Seriously though, early on, I was offered a free clue by someone

regarding
your riding skills, and knowledge of mtb'ing. I took them seriously,

as
thought of them as a decent enough person, that would not lead me
on.....unless you're willing to dispel the information I recieved as

just
rumor.

Then post it, and see if it matches up with the experience of the

numerous
people who've seen his riding skills personally.

I do not post e-mails.

Nobody said you had to post an email, coward.

JD, if you're going to try and yank my chain, find a ladder so you can reach
it.

Who are you, btw?

Blaine is sombody, you're not.

Right. I'm Mark. You're JD.

Get it?

Unfortunately.....not lately.

Hey, thanks for the inadvertent input of yours on my saddle choice.