Old January 6th 13, 09:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

Default Bicycling jersey....

Hey bicyclists,

My name is Bob Breitling. I have designed a bike jersey on Voler's Your The Artist website. I need people to "like" my jersey. If your interested go to http://www.voler.com/yta and click the facebook Like button (yes you have to have a facebook account...). That is if you do like my design. Take a look at the other artist jersey there too and like any of the other jersey if you see something that looks cool. There are a lot of interesting stuff there.

Thanks in advance.

Bob