Old February 27th 18, 09:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default rubber compounds

On 2/27/2018 1:01 PM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
The wet/dry bulb (psychrometer) was invented in the
early 19th century. That morphed into the sling psychrometer:
https://www.google.com/search?q=sling+psychrometer&tbm=isch
which earned me an afternoon at the local police station while they
attempted to identify the type of weapon I was swinging around.

I'm betting you and I are the only ones here who have used a sling
psychrometer.

I never got arrested for doing it, though.

(I can't even remember where my psychrometric chart is now.)

--
- Frank Krygowski