Old June 29th 06, 08:55 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Default Hey UK AMB-ers

"gabrielle" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 28 Jun 2006 09:10:39 +0100, Shaun aRe wrote:

I'm around but not riding. Don't get to a.m-b often these days! ',;~}~

I'm sorry to hear that Shaun. But congrats on your new job!

gabrielle

Thanks love - I was SO damned relieved, I almost **** myself when I read the
letter LOL! ',;~}~

Back and knees too dodgy to ride still, likely will be now forever and
that's it - I am gutted really, but learning to deal with it finally. I
mean, I still don't drive, so all I did was ride my bike, almost everywhere
I went, with some fun off-road thrown in on a reagular basis, but now, I can
manage the odd beer run etc. and that's about it - any more and my back
starts screaming blue murder at me usually, or my knees start giving me
hell, or both - oh well! I am in love completely with the most wonderful
woman, I live in BEAUTIFUL surroundings, and am a very happy man - WTF eh?

',;~}~

Cheers!

Shaun aRe

For pics of my surroundings, if you haven't seen already, check out:
--
http://www.pixparty.com/shaunare/sha...ages/index.asp

(There's a few pages, not just this one!)